[Rdo-list] http server problem with openstack

I installed openstack --allinone on one computer (Say A).

Then, I added two more compute nodes(Say B and C) on this.

Everything is working fine.

But now, for some other reason I want to start HTTPServer on computer B  and access it from computer X and Y which are different from A,B & C.

Now after running HTTPServer on computer B, I'm not able to access it from computer X and Y.
Giving Error 'No route to host'

Although from computer B, I can access HTTPServer of computer B.

Please help.

--
Vedsar Kushwaha
M.Tech-Computational Science