[Rdo-list] availability of openstack-kilo/f21 and openstack-kilo/f22

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Thu May 28 17:44:00 UTC 2015

> At the moment only openstack-kilo/el7/ is available and
> openstack-kilo/testing/f21 and openstack-kilo/testing/f22.

BTW f21 is symlink to f22
Before moving it out of testing, I wanted to look at selinux issue,
permissive is required but didn't have time yet.
OTOH looks like Fedora Juno has the same issue after Packstack started
deploying keystone in httpd too, so it wouldn't be regression...
Has anyone opened BZ against Fedora selinux-policy yet?

Cheers,
Alan