[Rdo-list] [heat][ceilometer] [autoscaling] WordPress demo

ICHIBA Sara ichi.sara at gmail.com
Fri May 29 14:21:04 UTC 2015

First thank you for your response, I will tell you what I did and you tell
me what I need to add.

I used those two files (plz find them attached) with the command heat
stack-create my_stack -f autoscaling.yaml.

The stack was spawn correctlty and I can see in the dashboard two
instances, the database server and the web server. But I can't access the
web server and  when I take a look at the members of my pool , it says that
my web server is inactive. and After a while it just disappear.