[Rdo-list] Is it possible set up Liberty (or current) delorean repos for F23 ?

Actually, I've already asked first my question in message topic.

Second one :-

Does

  # yum -y install yum-plugin-priorities
  #  cd /etc/yum.repos.d/
  #  wget http://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7-liberty/delorean-deps.repo
  #  wget http://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7-liberty/current-passed-ci/delorean.repo

install properly current delorean builds for CentOS 7.1 ?

Third ( if Second is correct ) :-
    Is it possible to get access to current delorean build openstack-neutron-???-.src.rpm

Thanks
Boris.