Re: [Rdo-list] [FOSDEM] Distributions Devroom CFP

On 11/04/2015 06:57 AM, Alan Pevec wrote:
Since RDO is a *distribution*, it should fit to the scope of
the Distribution Devroom.

Probably not, this is about _Linux_ distributions, better fit is
virtualization devroom.
There will be also RDO day collocated with CentOS Dojo day before
FOSDEM, details TBD.

Hoping for some kind of CFP for that today or tomorrow, as soon as I figure out how much space/time we have available to us.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen redhat com
OpenStack Community Liaison