[Rdo-list] Neutron-openswitch-agent configuration workaround in RDO Juno/Kilo and now in Liberty

Markelov Andrey amarkelov at yandex.ru
Thu Nov 5 11:37:09 UTC 2015

Thanks for clarification!

No, as I wrote before it is not documented in Liberty,

but Kilo & Juno:

"Due to a packaging bug, the Open vSwitch agent initialization script explicitly looks for the Open vSwitch plug-in configuration file rather than a symbolic link /etc/neutron/plugin.ini pointing to the ML2 plug-in configuration file. Run the following commands to resolve this issue:"

http://docs.openstack.org/kilo/install-guide/install/yum/content/neutron-compute-node.html

Andrey

--
Best regards,