Re: [Rdo-list] Trying to install the RDO

Now I have managed to build the images , but I got 2 errors, one is "Grubby fatal error" and the other if the failure to download the delta packages, these errors occurred many times during the building process, and I am not sure how serious they are, what do you? Is it safe to upload the images? As I can from the next steps it will be difficult to make the rerun.
Ending of the build process: http://pastebin.com/ZLmWhzxb
Grubby error: http://pastebin.com/gDckQW9D
Delta packages errors: http://pastebin.com/ViTYbibr
Deploy overcloud log: http://pastebin.com/ujFakbvW