[Rdo-list] [Mitaka] Automatic restart for services

Hi,

this has been discussed for a while, so I'd like to set automatic
restart for OpenStack services as a goal for Mitaka - milestone 1.
These are easy fixes, and by setting it to milestone 1, we'll have
more than enough time to test this and optimize.

I already created a trello card to track that effort, but I'd like to
get your feedback first.
https://trello.com/c/HfXMLSTD/106-set-automatic-restart-for-service

Your thoughts?

Regards,