[Rdo-list] Possible bug? Horizon/Floating IPs

Erich Weiler weiler at soe.ucsc.edu
Tue Nov 24 00:31:43 UTC 2015

Hmmm..  When I delete an instance from the command line via:

nova delete 33190d5c-da79-41f7-bc55-899f8f15cb7c

It deletes the instance, but the floating IP remains stuck to that
deleted instance even after it's deleted.  I guess it has nothing to do
with horizon....

I wonder where I misconfigured it...