[Rdo-list] RDO Manager: Missing openstack-ironic-python-agent

John Trowbridge trown at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 10:23:08 UTC 2015

On 10/04/2015 08:04 PM, Mohammed Arafa wrote:
> John
> thanks for the tip.
> thing is i am subscribed to this mailing list. so i was able to search for
> it here. but google didnt.
>
> will this make it into the documentation?

We are using the upstream tripleo documentation for RDO-Manager. These
docs are built from there own repo in the openstack namespace [1], and
contributions are made just like all other openstack projects [2].
Contributions there are definitely welcome.

That said, I would like to do a documentation clean-up as soon as we get
CI back up for RDO-Manager on liberty.

Thanks for sticking with it.

- John Trowbridge

[1] https://github.com/openstack/tripleo-docs