[Rdo-list] environment setup error [ baremetal introspection ]

AliReza Taleghani shayne.alone at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 11:33:48 UTC 2015

I miss this point that:
Provisioning interface of under-cloud is in the same network as bare metal
servers nic0
iLo interface of under-cloud is in the same and separated network as bare
metal servers iLo

# descriptions in undercloud.conf point into that inspection ip-range show
be in the same network address as DHCP.
is there relation with pm_addr field on nodes.json which i imported and use
ilo static ip address and this field there?

--
Sincerely,
Ali R. Taleghani