[Rdo-list] Fwd: [OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Status of RDO

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Fri Oct 16 12:13:04 UTC 2015

On 10/16/2015 02:05 PM, Alan Pevec wrote:
> Nope, for Fedora starting Liberty we're providing only Delorean Trunk
> packages for openstack-* services:
> https://trello.com/c/wzdl1IlZ/52-openstack-in-fedora

This means that we have to remove Fedora from the official installation
guide because we only document the usage of released packages (Liberty)
there. I will propose a review request to remove Fedora and to add a
note that only Delorean packages can be used on Fedora.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Cloud Solution Architect