[Rdo-list] packstack future

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Sun Sep 6 07:35:30 UTC 2015

Reading the RDO September newsletter, I noticed a mail thread
(https://www.redhat.com/archives/rdo-list/2015-August/msg00032.html) on the
future of packstack vs rdo-manager.

We use packstack to spin up small OpenStack instances for development and
testing. Typical cases are to have a look at the features of the latest
releases or do some prototyping of an option we've not tried yet.

It was not clear to me based on the mailing list thread as to how this could
be done using rdo-manager unless you already have the undercloud configiured
by RDO.

Has there been any further discussions around packstack future ?

Tim