[Rdo-list] [rdo-manager] Moving some rdo-manager components to git.openstack.org

James Slagle jslagle at redhat.com
Tue Sep 8 14:24:06 UTC 2015

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 03:04:58PM -0400, James Slagle wrote:
> Recently, folks have been working on moving the rdo-manager based workflow
> upstream into the TripleO project directly.
>
> This has been discussed on openstack-dev as part of this thread:
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-July/070140.html
> Note that the thread spans into August as well.
>
> As part of this move, a patch has been proposed to move the following repos out
> from under github.com/rdo-management to git.openstack.org:
>
> instack
> instack-undercloud
> python-rdomanager-oscplugin (will be renamed in the process, probably
>                              to python-tripleoclient)
>
> The patch is here: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/215186

The above patch merged this morning, and the repos are now live in their new
locations. Note that python-rdomanager-oscplugin has a new name:
python-tripleoclient.

The web links for the new repos are:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/instack/
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/instack-undercloud/
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/python-tripleoclient/
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/tripleo-docs/

Later today I'll be updating the gerrithub acl's for instack/instack-undercloud
so that no new patches can be submitted there, as it should all be done against
the upstream gerrit now (review.openstack.org).

There are still some open reviews on gerrithub for instack-undercloud. I'm
going to individually comment on those and encourage folks to resubmit them
at review.openstack.org. If they're not all moved over in a couple of days,
I'll either resubmit them myself (preserving the original author), or abandon
them if they're no longer relevant.

--
-- James Slagle