[Rdo-list] [delorean] Delorean switch to f22

Javier Pena javier.pena at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 13:53:41 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As previously discussed [1], we are switching Fedora Delorean builds from f21 to f22. The f22 instance has been running stable for several days, and it is already accessible from https://trunk.rdoproject.org/f22 .

The switch will happen on Friday, September 18. After that day, we will no longer process packages using f21, and will delete the older, f21-based data. http://trunk.rdoproject.org/f21 will remain active, but it will be a symlink to the f22 repo.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,
Javier

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/rdo-list/2015-September/msg00005.html