[Rdo-list] RDO Test Day, Sep 23-24

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 20:00:17 UTC 2015

On 09/16/2015 08:14 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> We are planning to do a test day of Liberty RDO next week, September
> 23rd and 24th. The test day notes are shaping up at
> https://www.rdoproject.org/RDO_test_day_Liberty and should be fleshed
> out more by the end of the week. As usual, we'll coordinate on #rdo (on
> Freenode) for questions and discussion.
>
> The packages that we will be testing have been through CI, so we should
> be able to have a fairly successful day.
>
> If you have things that you'd like to see tested, please add these to
> the test case matrix.
>
> We're aware that a number of people will be out during this time, but
> it's been difficult to find days that work for everyone. So we're
> planning to have another test day in the weeks to come. Announcement to
> come soon.

Based on the discussion today on the RDO Packaging meeting, we've moved
the test day page to the new website, so you'll find the above document
at http://beta.rdoproject.org/testday/rdo-test-day-liberty-01/

We also have a partial text matrix, at
http://beta.rdoproject.org/testday/testedsetups-liberty-01/

Finally, a workarounds page is at
http://beta.rdoproject.org/testday/workarounds-liberty-01/ to document
things that are necessary to work around known problems.

To update any of the above, you can send pull requests to
https://github.com/redhat-openstack/website

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison