[Rdo-list] RDO Test Day, Sep 23-24

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 11:41:10 UTC 2015

> I wonder if Workarounds page is one place where we can use a
> Wiki/Etherpad so that pople can document as issues arise.  With pull
> requests, you'd have an unknown delay introduced as someone has to
> process those & merge them.

IMHO wiki should be gone after migration to avoid confusion
but for collecting workarounds during the day we should create a
semi-official etherpad.o.o and then pull them into website.
BTW PR should be fast, once we setup some kind of "CI" on PRs (using
travis is easiest).
With the current setup website is automatically published, not sure
about details. Rich, Garrett - is it a cron job or something else?
Also, what would be the verification script that website PR doesn't
completely break the side, adds spam links etc?

Cheers,
Alan