Re: [Rdo-list] RDO Mitaka RC1 current status - testers requested

Haïkel <hguemar fedoraproject org> wrote:

Hi,

I have now finished to rebuild TripleO packages for Mitaka RC1, the
only missing packages are
networking vendors backends  and tempest (latest tag doesn't build)
http://paste.fedoraproject.org/348158/50524814/

Do we want to raise those issues to networking vendors? Do we have a list of what’s required from them for RDO?

Ihar