Re: [Rdo-list] RDO Mitaka RC1 current status - testers requested

> Haïkel <hguemar fedoraproject org> wrote:
>

> Do we want to raise those issues to networking vendors? Do we have a list of
> what’s required from them for RDO?
>
> Ihar

Yes, we need to raise their attention about this issue.

As a distribution, it would help if they do proper releases (from
higher to lesser priority)
* tagged releases
* stable branches
* tarballs uploaded

Bare minimum is tagging releases and documented compatibility against
neutron releases, as our CI can't test these backends features.

Regards,
H.