[Rdo-list] RDO Trunk repositories (trunk.rdoproject.org) outage

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Mon Apr 4 04:40:37 UTC 2016

Hi,

The RDO testing repositories provided by trunk.rdoproject.org are
unreachable at this time are we are currently unable to bring it back
online quickly.
There are no ETAs right now.

If you are seeking to test the upcoming OpenStack release, Mitaka, you
may use the following repository configuration in the meantime:
===
[rdo-mitaka-testing]
name=rdo-mitaka-testing
baseurl=http://cbs.centos.org/repos/cloud7-openstack-mitaka-testing/x86_64/os/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0

[rdo-common-testing]
name=rdo-common-testing
baseurl=http://cbs.centos.org/repos/cloud7-openstack-common-testing/x86_64/os/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0
===

The above configuration is for testing the upcoming official and
stable release of RDO Mitaka.
As such, these repositories are mostly up-to-date with the latest
release candidates from upstream.

I'd like to apologize to the community for the recent series of
outages on our trunk package repositories.
We take great pride in being able to keep up with trunk and testing it
very thoroughly to bring you the most stable OpenStack experience.

These outages are simply unacceptable and we have already been working
on different ways to address the issues.
I hope we can give some good news on infrastructure reliability
improvements soon.

We will update this thread when the trunk repositories are back.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]