Re: [Rdo-list] RDO Trunk repositories (trunk.rdoproject.org) outage

> The RDO testing repositories provided by trunk.rdoproject.org are
> unreachable at this time are we are currently unable to bring it back
> online quickly.

DNS entry has been now redirected to the passive backup site which is
updated up to just before this outage last night.
So while we work on restoring primary instance, trunk.rdoproject.org
content is available but no new builds will be processed.

Cheers,
Alan