Re: [Rdo-list] Middleman -- v4 migration

Quack,

On 04/02/2016 02:21 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> I use the /admin pages on my local running instance to author blog
> posts. While it's certainly possible to write blog posts without that
> interface, it does greatly simplify the process.

Ok. If it is useful to one, then I'll work on the changes to have it work.

I'm also giving details of the technical problems, as I'm not familiar
with middleman and this site, so maybe one on the list can give hints.
So I've mixed a bit the topics, sorry.

Regards.