Re: [Rdo-list] Middleman -- v4 migration

Quack,

I made some digging on the monkey patching around link_to again, thanks
to a lead from Garrett, and there was things to improve on our side and
also bugs in the libs. I need to cleanup things and clarify what is
really useful, and remove the debugging prints, but it now goes to the
end of the build. Still a few errors on the way but it should be
feasible (already 2 simple patches sent).

Thanks a lot to Garrett for the great help :-).

Current work is now here: https://gitlab.com/RDO/rdo-website/tree/middleman4

Regards.