[Rdo-list] Agenda to put review.rdoproject.org into production

Hi,

Yesterday 6th of April, we aligned with Alan, Haïkel and Javier on an agenda to put RPMFactory
into production. We expect to put the platform into production the week of 18th of April.
Details can be found here:

http://softwarefactory-project.io/etherpad/p/Retro_Planning_RDO_-_RPMF

Some details about the platform can be found inside a previous mail on this
ML: https://www.redhat.com/archives/rdo-list/2016-March/msg00049.html

Regards,

Fabien Boucher