Re: [Rdo-list] [CentOS-devel] [rdo] [release] Mitaka stable packaged for RDO

> the RDO community has packages available for Mitaka Stable in its
> testing repositories.
> Official RDO release will be announced after we validate this release
> with our CI.

We have GO from CI:
https://ci.centos.org/job/rdo-mitaka-release/17/

Ticket is filed for release repos:
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=10680

Plan is to do few more CI runs over weekend and tag -release on Monday.

Good job everyone, special thanks to trown and dmsimard for CI setup and
debugging!

Cheers,
Alan