[Rdo-list] External database deployment

Hi,

We are exploring the idea of hosting a Galera cluster for our TripleO Liberty install externally to the Openstack install, as we have a DBA team who can host/maintain and support this much better than we can.

I have had a brief look at the templates and Puppet manifests referencing databases, but would appreciate any pointers as to the best approach automating deployment.

Thanks

Charles

--
Charles Short