Re: [Rdo-list] mitaka packstack fc23

From: rdo-list-bounces redhat com <rdo-list-bounces redhat com> on behalf of David Moreau Simard <dms redhat com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 9:33 PM
To: Dotan, Alon
Cc: rdo-list redhat com
Subject: Re: [Rdo-list] mitaka packstack fc23

Is there any particular reason you'd like to install OpenStack on Fedora ?

> We test RDO packages on CentOS as installed by different installers
> such as Packstack, TripleO or Puppet-OpenStack.

  If this information is not publicly closed, what is Puppet-OpenStack ?
  I mean link or a kind of "Howto".

 Thank you.
 Boris

> We do not currently have any tests targetting deployment on top of Fedora.

Your best bet would be to deploy on CentOS where we provide some level
of confidence that things should work properly.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]