Re: [Rdo-list] mitaka packstack fc23

From: rdo-list-bounces redhat com <rdo-list-bounces redhat com> on behalf of Boris Derzhavets <bderzhavets hotmail com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 2:45 AM
To: Dotan, Alon
Cc: rdo-list redhat com
Subject: Re: [Rdo-list] mitaka packstack fc23

From: rdo-list-bounces redhat com <rdo-list-bounces redhat com> on behalf of Dotan, Alon <alon dotan hpe com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 1:45 AM
To: David Moreau Simard
Cc: rdo-list redhat com

yes,
I need  qemu-kvm > 2.0.0
I didn’t fount any way to upgrade kvm to version > 2.0.0 without compile from source

  It worked for me on RDO Liberty as post installation update
  See
  1. https://trello.com/c/yG2KkKYl/43-add-qemu-kvm-ev-in-virt-sig
  2. http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=863

Sorry , I missed the most recent builds :-
https://cbs.centos.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=539

Boris.