[Rdo-list] RDO BoF in Austin - Agenda

As you know, we have a BoF (Birds of a Feather) session scheduled in Austin:

RDO BoF, OpenStack Summit, Austin
Tuesday, April 26, 4:40pm-5:20pm
Hilton Austin - Level 6 - Salon G
https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/events/6892

I've started an etherpad where we can begin to draft an agenda of what is to be discussed, and who will be leading each item, so that we can fit it all in.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rdo-austin-bof

Please put names next to items, so that we can keep the meeting moving along. We invariably run out of time.

Thanks

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen redhat com
OpenStack Community Liaison