[Rdo-list] OpenStack Meetups this week

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Apr 18 18:39:57 UTC 2016

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered. If you want RDO swag for your
event, contact me at least a week in advance, and I'll get some to you.

And, of course, next week is OpenStack Summit, in Austin, TX. I hope to
see you there!

--Rich

* Monday April 18 in Guadalajara, MX: Because not all clouds are
Virtual, let's talk about Ironic -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-GDL/events/229404015/

* Wednesday April 20 in New York, NY, US: What Do you Need To Know About
Mitaka? / Cinder Intent-Defined Infra by Datera -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-New-York-Meetup/events/230022415/

* Wednesday April 20 in Washington, DC, US: OpenStack, Ansible,
Installations, Data protection & backups (#30) -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStackDC/events/228677236/

* Wednesday April 20 in Budapest, HU: OpenStack 2016 April -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Hungary-Meetup-Group/events/229664589/

* Thursday April 21 in Kazan, RU: Первый OpenStack Meetup в Казани -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Russia-Kazan/events/225176497/

* Thursday April 21 in Philadelphia, PA, US: What Do you Need To Know
About Mitaka, The Newest Release Of OpenStack? -
http://www.meetup.com/Philly-OpenStack-Meetup-Group/events/229850524/

* Thursday April 21 in Atlanta, GA, US: OpenStack Meetup - What's new in
Mitaka? - http://www.meetup.com/openstack-atlanta/events/229679825/

* Friday April 22 in Islamabad, PK: Openstack Pakistan Meetup @ Lahore -
http://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Pakistan/events/229812824/

* Monday April 25 in Houston, TX, US: OpenStack Summit - Austin, TX -
http://www.meetup.com/openstackhoustonmeetup/events/228291316/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/