Re: [Rdo-list] #rdo on freenode, logging and upstream OpenStack bots

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 3:45 PM, Dan Sneddon <dsneddon redhat com> wrote:
> For instance, since we already receive all the
> Gerrit reviews in #tripleo, I wouldn't want to also receive them in
> #rdo at the same time.

Yeah I think this is a given. It would be for projects that are RDO
related but don't necessarily have a dedicated channel already.
Is there another one besides Packstack, actually? :)

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]