Re: [Rdo-list] #rdo on freenode, logging and upstream OpenStack bots

> Yeah I think this is a given. It would be for projects that are RDO
> related but don't necessarily have a dedicated channel already.
> Is there another one besides Packstack, actually? :)

Only recently I've found out there's #packstack-dev registered by Martin
long ago https://review.openstack.org/60240
It now has obsolete branches
https://github.com/openstack-infra/project-config/blob/1b03e081fac7e0a22ed1b36b7bb7216fd52d2ff4/gerritbot/channels.yaml#L1868-L1879
Should that one be decommissioned and redirected to #rdo ?

Cheers,
Alan