Re: [Rdo-list] packstack installation failure with missing packages

Still the same issue after changing the repo.
Can I connect to your machine that the installation works on to see the differences with my repos or on contrary if you want to connect to my machine it will help a lot
Thanks

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 11:31 PM, Alan Pevec <alan pevec redhat com> wrote:
> baseurl=http://download.eng.tlv.redhat.com/pub/centos/released/7/extras/x86_64/

That repo mirror is out of date, check
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/extras/x86_64/Packages/

Cheers,