Re: [Rdo-list] rdo and ovs-dpdk

Hi Alon,

I'm not sure this is exactly what you're asking but there are some
efforts to bring OVN support.
This is the work we recently did / are doing:

* Create puppet-ovn module (we're still working on it):
https://github.com/openstack/puppet-ovn
* Add OVN support to puppet-neutron
https://github.com/openstack/puppet-neutron/commit/1fb8dd50e9da530bdf1f923af6e1a20ed76ce261
* We're now investigating to package ovn and dependencies in RDO,
number80 is currently working on it AFIK.
* We're working on its integration in TripleO:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/307734/

One of the things I would like to help with, is gating a full scenario
with OpenStack + OVN in Puppet gate.

HTH