Re: [Rdo-list] error when launching new instances

On 27/04/16 06:46, Gabriele Guaglianone wrote:
> Hi all, I'm not so in depth with Openstack,
> I'm just trying launching new instances, but I'm getting this error:
>
> "The requested instance cannot be launched as you only have 0 of your
> quota available."
>
> It seems related to "quota"  settings for "admin" user/project but I've
> increased all the "Defaults" . What can i check ? (nova log file are
> without error).

Could you please be a bit more specific? Are you using noval
commandline, openstackclient or Horizon?

Would you be able to provide log files?

--
Matthias Runge <mrunge redhat com>

Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
                    Michael O'Neill