Re: [Rdo-list] packstack --all-in-one uninstallation on centos 7.2 Mitaka OpenStack

Hi,

Currently there is no automated uninstall.

https://www.rdoproject.org/install/uninstalling-rdo/

While it would be possible to manually undo all changes done by
packstack, it's challenging to make sure you remove everything, so my
recommendation is to reinstall your OS.

Best regards,

Alfredo