Re: [Rdo-list] Tripleo Liberty Cinder permission denied

Hi,

Thanks for this.

1) Yes unlikely as root can write to it.

2) Already set to permissive.

3) When we set up our previous OSP6 (Juno) environment using the same NetApp storage system, only root had permission to write to the NetApp volume and all worked fine. When our storage team set up this volume, it was also as root (same settings as the last setup). I suspect that Cinder uid usage is now enforced. I will get the storage team to make the changes and see if this helps

Regards

Charles