[rdo-list] Multiple tools for deploying and testing TripleO

Pedro Sousa pgsousa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 23:40:57 UTC 2016

HI Graeme,

I'm more interested in following RHEL OSP approach, so  I install both
Director or TripleO depending on my customers, but I'll take a close look
on Kolla.

I have a question (I know it's out of scope) but if you can answer me, I
appreciate it. For overcloud nodes images do we still need delorean repos?
Or can we just install a clean Centos image with SIG repositories? I want
the images to be as stable as possible.

Thanks