Re: [rdo-list] Multiple tools for deploying and testing TripleO

Yet another tool, Python based this time :D

Some month ago, we started python-tripleo-helper[0]. The idea was to be
able to script TripleO deployment like if it was a little Python script.
We did this for the Distributed-CI project[1]. We were already providing a
Python lib to interact with our server. By using Python everywhere, we
can communicate with our server and interact with our nodes directely
from the same script.

This also give use the ability to use unit-test to validate the
behaviour of our scripts. It's also nice to be able to run async task,
for example, this is a module that create network issues (Chaos
Monkey)[2].

[0]: https://github.com/redhat-openstack/python-tripleo-helper
[1]: https://docs.distributed-ci.io/
[2]: https://github.com/redhat-openstack/python-tripleo-helper/blob/master/tripleohelper/chaos_monkey.py