From: Gerard Braad [mailto:me gbraad nl]
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:47 PM
To: Gunjan, Milind [CTO] <Milind Gunjan sprint com>; rdo-list <rdo-list redhat com>
Cc: Marius Cornea <marius remote-lab net>
Subject: Re: [rdo-list] RDO TripleO Mitaka Overcloud Failing

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 9:22 AM, Gunjan, Milind [CTO] <Milind Gunjan sprint com> wrote:
> Please let me know if there is any other logs
> From: Marius Cornea [mailto:marius remote-lab net] attach them here?

Would be appreciated if in future attachments can be placed on a website instead. Such as creating a bug on the TripleO launchpad and do the attachments from there: https://launchpad.net/tripleo.
Alternative would be to create a question on ask.openstack.org, referring to this email and vice versa, and upload the logs there. ;-)

Regards,

Gerard

This e-mail may contain Sprint proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.