From: Gerard Braad [mailto:me gbraad nl]
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:54 PM
To: Gunjan, Milind [CTO] <Milind Gunjan sprint com>
Cc: rdo-list <rdo-list redhat com>; Marius Cornea <marius remote-lab net>
Subject: Re: [rdo-list] RDO TripleO Mitaka Overcloud Failing

Hi

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 9:52 AM, Gunjan, Milind [CTO] <Milind Gunjan sprint com> wrote:
> I already have created question on ask.openstack.org but due to
> insufficient karma :( , I am unable to attach files there. I am
> working towards improving my OpenStack karma :)

Karma is something you can easily earn...
Can you refer to the URL for this question?

regards,

Gerard

--

   Gerard Braad | http://gbraad.nl
   [ Doing Open Source Matters ]

This e-mail may contain Sprint proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.