Re: [rdo-list] New 3rd party testing jobs & the state of the RDO promotion jobs (all blocked)

Top posting to provide another clean status:

*Master* still fails, and the reason is that our image building job uses the latest consistent repo, which is old: 2016-08-05 17:02[1]

If I understand the DLRN build system correctly[2], then "python-django-horizon" package is preventing the current to become consistent. Here's the build log[3].

Can somebody help with this? This is the current blocker for master promotion.

*Mitaka* promotion got past the point where it failed before. Probably this will do the trick for liberty too. (it's at the deploy overcloud step)

Best regards,
Attila

[1] https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7-master/consistent/
[2] https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7-master/status_report.html