Re: [rdo-list] New 3rd party testing jobs & the state of the RDO promotion jobs (all blocked)

Horizon has started failing to build late friday due to three new
dependencies that have been introduced.

Work is already in progress, see the other mailing-list thread [1].

[1]: https://www.redhat.com/archives/rdo-list/2016-August/msg00086.html

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]