[rdo-list] OpenStack meetups this week

It looks like a really slim week for OpenStack meetups!

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Wednesday August 10 in Charlotte, NC, US: First Charlotte Openstack
meetup - http://www.meetup.com/Charlotte-OpenStack/events/232543687/

* Thursday August 11 in Shanghai, CN: OpenStack 技术分享会 -
http://www.meetup.com/WWCode-Shanghai/events/232915360/

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen redhat com
RDO Community Liaison