[rdo-list] TripleO Network Template Generator

I sent this to openstack-dev too, but I think we have a number of users
on rdo-list that might benefit from it too.  Here's what I sent earlier:

This is something that has existed for a while, but I had been hesitant
to evangelize it until it was a little more proven.  At this point I've
used it to generate templates for a number of different environments,
and it has worked well.  I decided it was time to record another demo
and throw it out there for the broader community to look at.  See
details on my blog:
http://blog.nemebean.com/content/tripleo-network-isolation-template-generator

Most of what you need to know is either there or in the video itself.
Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

-Ben