[rdo-list] RDO CI hardware requirements for CentOS altarch

Xiandong Meng mengxiandong at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 03:52:04 UTC 2016

OK, i mean on the same time, how many concurrent CI jobs may be running?
For example, at peak load, will weirdo-master-promote-packstack-scenario001
<https://ci.centos.org/view/rdo/view/promotion-pipeline/job/weirdo-master-promote-packstack-scenario001/>
, weirdo-master-promote-packstack-scenario002 ,
<https://ci.centos.org/view/rdo/view/promotion-pipeline/job/weirdo-master-promote-packstack-scenario002/>
weirdo-master-promote-packstack-scenario003
<https://ci.centos.org/view/rdo/view/promotion-pipeline/job/weirdo-master-promote-packstack-scenario003/>
run at the same time? Or they will run in sequence by design?

<https://ci.centos.org/view/rdo/view/promotion-pipeline/job/weirdo-master-promote-packstack-scenario003/>

Regards,

Alex Meng <mengxiandong at gmail.com>
mengxiandong at gmail.com