Re: [rdo-list] Proposition to get more CI promotions

On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 5:21 AM, Frédéric Lepied
<frederic lepied redhat com> wrote:
> The proposed improvement to get more CI promotions is, while we wait
> for the fixes to be ready, to get the oldest commit that is currently
> causing an issue from the current analysis and to try the previous
> commits in reverse order to promote before the issues appear. With the
> database of DLRN we have all the information to be able to implement
> this backward tries and have more chances to promote.

If I understand this correctly, it would amount to promoting what
would essentially be an inconsistent repository, right ?
The whole point of consistent was to avoid promoting repositories
which had out-of-date packages in them.

If I didn't understand this correctly, please do explain :)

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]