[rdo-list] Updated mitaka stable images for tripleo

Hi,

In a follow up to my previous post about image building in tripleo/RDO,
do we currently have a timeline, process, or anything else regarding
when rebuilt tripleo images are rebuilt and uploaded to
buildlogs.centos.org? E.g. if you look at the mitaka images

http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/cloud/x86_64/tripleo_images/mitaka/cbs/

They were built back in April. Can we get something in place to have
them updated more frequently?

Regards,

Graeme

--