Re: [rdo-list] Updated mitaka stable images for tripleo

On 18/08/16 17:14, Haïkel wrote:
>> On Aug 18, 2016 5:48 AM, "Graeme Gillies" <ggillies redhat com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> In a follow up to my previous post about image building in tripleo/RDO,
>>> do we currently have a timeline, process, or anything else regarding
>>> when rebuilt tripleo images are rebuilt and uploaded to
>>> buildlogs.centos.org? E.g. if you look at the mitaka images
>>>

>>> http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/cloud/x86_64/tripleo_images/mitaka/cbs/
>>>
>>> They were built back in April. Can we get something in place to have
>>> them updated more frequently?
>>>

> https://ci.centos.org/artifacts/rdo/images/

If you look under the mitaka directory at this link, you will notice the
only directory there is delorean.

I'm not talking about delorean, I'm not interested in that. I'm
interested in images built using the package manifests from
centos-release-openstack-mitaka and its dependencies (Ceph, qemu-ev, etc).

The images at the link I gave originally are images that were built with
those CBS, non-delorean, repos

Regards,

Graeme