Re: [rdo-list] Updated mitaka stable images for tripleo

From: Wesley Hayutin <whayutin redhat com>
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 7:55 PM
To: Boris Derzhavets
Cc: Karanbir Singh; Haïkel; rdo-list; Hugh Brock
Subject: Re: [rdo-list] Updated mitaka stable images for tripleo

Sent from my mobile

On Aug 18, 2016 03:59, "Boris Derzhavets" <bderzhavets hotmail com> wrote:

Fyi
Unfortunately that is already out of date.  Tripleo-ci no longer creates an undercloud image.

I'll send more details later.

Regarding pushing TripleO QuickStart to bare metal :-

Does it prevent from setting up undercloud as VM on bare metal node,

so that QuickStart CI via delorean trunks could be utilized in the same

way as in virtual environment ?

Thank you very much for responding.

Boris.